Tagged for the very first time… Like a ve-heheher-jin…. Hehehe, corny.
I was tagged by Eloiski and Mix. Tags are a bit of a puzzle for me. as far as I know, only museum pieces, store products, cadavers inside body bags, and animals on endangered species list are tagged, and I’m not any one of those… yet. I don’t know how these work but somehow they felt every inch like chain letters.
I’m not tagging anyone in return. Voluntary na lang ito. If one of you chose to be tagged, then God bless you! I promise to pray three “Hail Mary”s for your particular intention. And once I become a priest, I’ll give you lighter penance for your sins if you confess to me and, who knows? I might even allow you to sip wine in the chalice during the Mass.
For those who will hope to tag me in the future (thinking a seminarian, being mabait, would always oblige), be patient. It might take two months or so before I reply. Pero I’d take time to answer them pa rin naman, promise. I won’t entertain the ones I already answered, though.
For Mix: sa totoo lang, who’d bother to read the names I’d list?
And for you, boyishly cute Eloiski: Panagutan mo ako! kasi, ikaw ang nakauna sa akin… mag-Tag. Hehehe… You woe me one, girl!
Twelve Months: choose the month you were born at and highlight the qualities that fits you. Comments optional.
I was born January 2nd, some time before the 80’s. But scanning all other months, parang March and May rin ako ipinanganak. hehehe…
- JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted (Stubborn as I can be. Pero madaling maawa, or rather, madaling mauto). Ambitious and serious (Serious? Really now…). Loves to teach and be taught (there are three things I wanted to be: a priest, a poet and a teacher). Always looking at people’s flaws and weaknesses (I only look at them naman kas i I see them pero I don’t take advantage of them.). Likes to criticize (If this means mang-okray, doesn’t everyone?). Hardworking and productive (Not really. Look how much I can write in a month!). Smart, neat and organized (in my dreams). Sensitive and has deep thoughts (To be Ross of Friends has fallen to 90’s jolog-hood but hey, sensitive guys still get the chick. Hehehe…). Knows how to make others happy (in tagalog, magaling magpaligaya ng iba?). Quiet unless excited or tensed (No, not really. I’ve got to be the noisiest driver in the community. Enroute to the theology school goes my unsolicited mini-concert series). Rather reserved (Truth to tell, this guy’s an introvert.). Highly attentive (for about five minutes or so). Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds (May IBS nga ako ngayon eh. Haay…). Romantic but has difficulties expressing love (mas exciting kasi ang love-hate relationship, hehehe). Loves children (but not in a Michael Jackson sort of loving). Loyal (Sobra). Has great social abilities (for an introvert, yeah) yet easily jealous (territorial lang po). Very stubborn (what’s the difference of stubborn here and the one at the beginning?) and money cautious (Not!).
- FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
- MARCH: Attractive personality, Sexy, Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others.Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners.Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
- APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
- MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
- JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
- JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
- AUGUST: Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.
- SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people’s mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.
- OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.
- NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable
- DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.
Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all the 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating.
1. Fr. Bong
3. Fr. Rey
7. Utoy Vince
8. Ate Ving
9. Br. Ipe
- How did you meet # 4? Sa San Fernando. Salingpusa ako sa choir nila. Good friend ko na since then.
- What would you do without #5? That’s one less person who can make me laugh so malulungkot ako.
- What would you do if #2 and # 6 were going out? They not going out. Not if I can help it.
- Who’s #10’s best friend? Me. Hehehe… Kapatid, I’m always praying for you. Keep on dreaming!
- Have you ever eaten around #1? Yup. He’s fond of lechon skin.
- Do you miss #2? He went for a summer exposure. Miss ko na ang partner ko sa refectory. Miss ko na rin ang dating Lon.
- Who is #11 dating? Walang duda, si Wilson!
- What do you think of #3? Magka-wavelength kami netu. Kaya naman, idol ko yan!
- What do you think of #9? Multi-talented. Humble. Trend Setter. Always ready to help.
- Who does #2 like? Bakit puro number two na lang ito? Bushy Brows. Hairline Recession. Mukhang kriminal. Best Friend Forever ko ang hayup na ito.
- Would you marry #8? Not my sister, no. That’s too biblical. But a girl like her would make a great wife. Ate, yung pandagdag ko sa pambili ng digicam ha. Hehehe…